Faith can enable the ordinary to do extraordinary things!
Faith is definitely something to be lived out and we try and live by faith in all areas of our lives:
• Faith to share the gospel with others
• Faith to reject a job if it would effect us spiritually
• Faith to prioritise God above all others
• Faith to prioritse spouse above all other humans
• Faith to prioritise children above all others people apart
• Faith to put others first above ourselves for God
• Faith to stand up to peer pressure
• Faith to trust God in good and bad times.
Some of these very real scenarios might seem too much but you only need a small amount of faith to live for Christ, In fact a mustard seed-sized faith is alright with Jesus ( Matt 17:20).
The most important thing is that you have some.
You see the thing that amazed Jesus the most in all his interactions he had with people was to see them have faith and to actually live by it.
(See, amongst many, the example of the Centurion in Matthew chapter 8.)
He was equally amazed by the lack of faith (see one example also in Matthew 8 in the boat during the storm).
He does want to find us with faith when he comes back. How is yours?
It's exciting to know that you can experience this kind of faith now.
Want to live a life full of faith and victories?
Contact us to find out more. (Connect)